We were delighted to receive an order from Fairbourne Railway for BSF bolts and nuts.
The fasteners are being used on their locomotive “Tony”.
The Fairbourne Railway has been running from Fairbourne village to the mouth of the Mawddach Estuary, connecting with the ferry to Barmouth for over 100 years. It started as a two foot gauge horse-drawn tramway which was then converted to a 15 inch gauge railway in 1916. The line in 1984 was completely re built to a 12.25 inch gauge.